Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314) and Voucher Post (R09801)
Commitments are not getting relieved properly when the line type being processed as the expense at voucher flag checked and partial receipts are performed against the purchase order line, but the full amount received is being vouchered. The program relieves the amount of the first receipt, but doubles this amount in the F43199 PA record. This causes a commitment integrity, as the full amount has been received and vouchered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a line type setup for expense at voucher and an A inventory interface, enter a quantity based purchase order (Ex: 100 @ $5 for a total of $500)
2. Receive a qty of 25 for $125.
3. Receive the remaining quantity of 75 @ $375.
4. Create one voucher for both receipts ($500).
5. Post the voucher batch. Note that amount relieved is $250 (double of the 125 on the first receipt).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms