E1: 45: P42101 Cancel Reprice not Working after the Quantity is Changed
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When canceling the reprice (Cancel Reprice Form exit) after the qty on the line was changed and the order was repriced, the Cancel Reprice is not working anymore.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a line and basket adjustment and add them to a schedule.
2. Use P42101 to enter a sales order line. The line level adjustment is used.
3. Take Form exit to Reprice Order. The Unit Price changed. CORRECT
4. Take the Form exit to Cancel Reprice. The Unit Price is again changed. CORRECT
5. Change qty. Take Form exit to Reprice Order. The Unit Price changed. CORRECT
6. Take the Form exit to Cancel Reprice. The Unit Price is NOT changed anymore. INCORRECT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms