E1: 13: P13714 And P17714 Form Tabbing Sequence Incorrect
(Doc ID 2114918.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In E1 9.2 when a user is entering a equipment work order using either work order entry program P13714 or P17714, when populating information in the Planning Tab and using the Tab button to navigate through the date fields the sequence is out of order / incorrect. The cursor does not move through the fields in order it jumps around. This does not happen in other Tabs in the P13714 or P17714, and it can't be duplicated in any Tab in E1 9.0.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to menu G1316 P13700 click add to move to P13714.
2. In the Planning Tab place the cursor in the Estimated Downtime Hours field.
3. Click the Tab button on the Key Board.
4. Notice the cursor jumps down to the Requested Date field.
5. Keep clicking Tab button and notice the sporadic sequence the cursor uses to move through the fields.
6. Do the same test in E1 9.0 and the cursor moves through each field in order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document