Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Pricing
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
Deleting multiple volume adjustments during order entry (P42101) within Price History, incorrectly updates Volume History. The following issues are observed:
* Deleting multiple volume level adjustments, before submitting orders, results in incorrect results in volume history.
* After deleting the volume level adjustments, all adjustments reappear in price history upon re-iquiry in P42101.
* After deleting multiple volume level adjustments a second time, the adjustments finally get deleted from Price History, but volume history is still updated incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note: It is necessary to use P42101 to duplicate all issues mentioned above as P4210 will not duplicate all 3 issues.
1. Create 5 volume level price adjustments, adjustment details, and add the 5 adjustments to a single adjustment schedule.
2. Attach the adjustment schedule to a new customer
3. Enter a one line sales order and use the reprice order exit to apply the 5 volume adjustments to the order.
4. Before saving the order, exit to price history and manually delete 4 of the 5 volume adjustments. Save the order.
5. Inquire on the customer in P45200 Volume History and notice all 5 adjustments appear as being applied to the order (Issue #1). Only one should show as being applied.
6. Reinquire on the order in P42101 and notice the unit price now reflects all 5 adjustments being applied and price history also shows all 5 adjustments as being applied (Issue #2).
7. Go back into price history and manually delete 4 of the 5 adjustments again and save the order.
8. Go back into P45200 and notice that none of the adjustments appear to be applied (Issue #3) (the Cumulative No. Orders field shows 0 for all adjustments. It should show 1 for the one adjustment applied and 0 for all others)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms