Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the width of the column of the Description field (alias DL01) in the Project Workbench - Edit Tasks form (W31P001I), the system does not allow the changes to be saved. Even if you make other changes to the grid in which the Save icon appears to save your custom grid, the system does not change the width of the Description column. Other changes to the grid including moving columns or resizing other columns save without problem.
This issue becomes important based on the number of levels in a project in which each level is indented. You cannot see them unless you resize the Description field every time you enter into the form.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Find a project in P31001P. Click the Edit Tasks icon.
2. Click on the right edge of the Description field to widen it. Note that the “Save” icon does NOT appear to save the change to the grid.
3. Resize another column (in this case the Item Number) and note that the “Save” icon appears. Click the Save icon and then click the Save and Close icon.
4. From the Edit Tasks form, click the Edit Tasks icon.
5. Note that the system does save the column width change to the Item Number field, but not to the Description field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms