E1: 43: Blank Line Status (STTS) for Purchase Requisition Line Rejected and Amended
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a requisition line is rejected in Approval Review (P43081), and then this line is amended in Purchase Order Entry (P4310), the Chg Ln (Line status, STTS) field in F4311 is not updated with R*.
Instead, it is set to BLANK. This is incorrect, as the users lose track of rejected order lines.
- Enter OR for 3 EA
- P43081 – Chg Ln = BLANK. This is OK.
- P4310 – change the qty to 10 EA
- P43081 - Chg Ln = C. This is OK.
- P43081 – Reject the order . Check the Chg Ln = R.
- P4310 - change the qty to 15 EA and check P43081. Chg Ln = BLANK. Not OK. Should be R*
Values of Chg Ln (Line Status - STTS) field:
- Blank Default Value
- R* This line was rejected in Approval Review (P43081), and then this line was amended in Purchase Order Entry (P4310).
- R This line was rejected in Approval Review (P43081), but this line has not yet been amended in Purchase Order Entry (P4310).
- C Order was approved in Approval Review (P43081) , and then this line was added, changed (affecting trigger field), or cancelled in Purchase Order Entry (P4310).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms