E1: 42: Print Invoices (R42565) does not Print Country of Origin on Report Output
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Print Invoices (R42565) does not print country of origin on the report output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup has to be performed at the following levels: item master (P4101), item branch (P41026) and lot master (P4108).
- Enter a new item in P4101-Item Master.
- Perform setup at Item Master (P4101) level: in tab 'Lot Processing' value for field 'Lot Process Type' must be set to a value between 1-3. For testing purpose this value was set to 3-Lots must be assigned manually.
- Perform setup at Item Branch Plant (P41026) level: in tab 'Basic Branch/Plant Data' value for field 'Country of Origin' is set to a country. For testing purpose this value was set to US. In the tab 'Lot Processing' value for field 'Lot process Type' is set to the same lot process type as in item master setup and check box for field 'Country of Origin Required' is marked.
- Inventory adjustment (P4114) is made on a location with a defined Lot/Serial number.
- Perform setup at Item Lot Master (P4108) level: in tab 'Basic Lot Data' value for field 'Country of Origin' is set to the same country as is item branch plant setup.
- Create a sales order entry (P4210).
- Print a pick slip (R42520).
- Perform ship confirm (P4205).
- Print an invoice (R42565).
- Check the report output of Print invoice (R42565) to see if the country of origin value was printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms