Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interactive MOC with Advanced Forecasting HA Ledger
The forecast entries made for any interactive MOC (including ‘H’, ‘L’ and ’I’) will be generated in the month FOLLOWING the month being forecast. The Forecast generated by the Forecasting module will include EAC Costs up thru the end of the previous month. Refreshing the Forecast will include any changes to Actual and EAC Cost up thru the end of the previous month – excluding all updates made using any of the interactive MOC which are posted into the following month.
For example, assume the Month of December 2015 is being closed.
• The Forecast will be generated with a GL Date (cutoff date) of December 31, 2015.
• Actual Cost, Revenue and updates to EAC Cost and Revenue will be locked down for December after the third or fourth day of January 2016.
• Updates to the Interactive MOC are made during the period from January 5 thru January 18, 2016. These updates to EAC Cost are updated in January 2016
• The Forecast is generated as of December 31, 2015. Updates to the Forecast MOC are also made during the period from January 5 thru January 18, 2016
• The refresh capability in the Forecast module can be used to update any changes to Actual Cost or EAC Cost thru December 31, 2015 – the cutoff date for the Forecast.
• Because the interactive updates are made in the month of January 2016, these updates will not be included in the refresh to the Forecast as of December 2015.
• The completed Forecast is posted to the Job Cost/GL in the month of January 2016.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms