E1: 42: Print Invoices (R42565) does not Print Serial Number on Report Output
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Print Invoices (R42565) does not print serial number on the PDF report output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup has to be performed at the following levels: item master (P4101), item branch (P41026) and lot master (P4108).
- Enter a new item in P4101-Item Master.
- Perform setup at Item Master (P4101) level: in the Lot Processing tab, the value for field 'Lot Process Type' must be set to a value between 5-7. For testing purpose this value was set to 7-'Serial number assigned manually'.
- Perform setup at Item Branch Plant (P41026) level: in the 'Lot Processing' tab, the value for field 'Lot Process Type' is set to the same as in the Item Master.
- An Inventory Adjustment (P4114) is made on a location with a defined Lot/Serial number.
- Check setup at Item Lot Master (P4108) level.
- Raise a sales order for the item (P4210).
- Print a pick slip (R42520).
- Perform Ship confirm (P4205).
- Print an invoice (R42565).
- Check the report output of Print invoice (R42565) to see if the serial number value was printed. Field value for serial number was not printed on the print invoice (R42565) report output.
The issue is reported in Bug 22983179 - PRINT INVOICES DOES NOT PRINT SERIAL NUMBER ON REPORT OUTPUT
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms