Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the new processing option “Soft Commit Backorder Split Line” set to 1, and entering a sales order for which some quantity goes on backorder, this quantity is not recorded in the F41021. When changing the quantity on the order to what is available, the backorder field is populated wrongly in F41021 (Item Location/Availability).
- Set the processing option on the Commit tab, PO#5 Soft Commit Backorder Split Line = 1
- P41202 - item availability. In a secondary location there are 5 EA on hand and available.
- P42101 - enter sales order for more than available (7 EA). The qty shipped is 5, qty backorder is 2 on the line.
- P41202 - Do not save the order and check item availability. The backorder qty is not recorded anywhere.
- Go back in P42101 and change the qty to be less than available (4 EA). The qty shipped is 4, qty backorder is 0 on the line.
- P41202 - Do not save the order and check item availability. Backorder = -2. Soft commit = 2. This is wrong.
- P42101- save the sales order. Check the item availability. Soft commit, Backorder and Available quantities are all wrong.
- P42101 - cancel the sales order.
- P41202- the item availability is still wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms