E1: 51F: Update Method Of Computation Z To Allow Negative EAC Or ETC Amounts Or Units
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Job Forecast and the Cost to Complete Rate is Negative the system doesn't update correctly.
1. When the Rate and Units are entered where the extended amount would be negative, the 'Total Remaining Amount does not calculate. The 'Forecasted
Projected Final Amount and 'Units also do not calculate. No extension of the 'Total Remaining Amount is incorrect.
2. Change the 'Cost to Complete Rate' to a negative number. The 'Total Remaining Amount' errors, the negative amount appears that it cannot be saved.
3. Even though the amount appears to not save, the negative amount is saved.
4. When using the Remaining Work from the Row exit-Enter a quantity and negative amount the updated negative amount displays, however the units are not updated. Units not displaying is an error to be corrected.
5. Select the second row and attempt to open the 'Remaining Work' window the window will not open and the error message below displays: Negative Amounts Invalid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms