E1: 43: Received Not Vouchered Reconciliation Report (R43450) Total Incorrect When Using Multiple Accounts and Partial Receipts are Done
(Doc ID 2122325.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a purchase order is entered and multiple account distribution is used, the totaling on the R43450 Received not Vouchered Reconciliation report, is incorrect. This is true if several partial receipts are done against the line that has multiple accounts.
For example: A purchase order has three lines. The first one is distributed to 7 lines using multiple account distribution by percentage (Split type 1) then the line is received 12 times. The R43450 does not total correctly.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. In P4310 enter a purchase order with 3 lines.
2. Line number 1 is split into 7 lines using multiple account distribution.
3. In P4312 process partial receipts against line 1 12 times.
4. Do partial receipts on line 2 4 times.
5. Do partial receipts on line 3 6 times.
6. Run R43450.
7. Observe that the total is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document