Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JE is saved with wrong period number if the GL Date is modified after populating the account info and if any header level error is corrected after modifying the GL Date.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Co. 75000 setup with fiscal period from April to March. Current fiscal year 2015 and period #9.
2. Prepare a spreadsheet document with 2 records for import.
3. Go to P0911 and enter GL Date=01/20/2015. Next select Tools / Import Grid Data.
4. Select the spreadsheet prepared on step #2.
5. Once return back to the journal entry screen (W0911A), noticed the Explanation field is highlighted with error 'Blanks Invalid for Explanation'.
6. Change the G/L date to 12/31/2015 and update the Explanation field. Save the journal successfully.
7. Check the journal and found the period no.(PN) field in F0911 updated as 10 instead of 9.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms