E1: 42: Applying Multiple Blankets Puts Wrong Values on Split Line
(Doc ID 2122814.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Powerforms Sales Order Entry (P42101)
If the Revenue Business Unit (EMCU) is manually overridden during Sales Order detail line entry and multiple blanket agreements are detected and selected via the Blanket Release (P42216) window, the split line contains the header branch plant in the Revenue Business Unit (EMCU) instead of the value manually entered on the first line.
The client feels the split line (2.000) should use the line 1.000 override value for revenue business unit and not the header branch plant value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- There are two blanket orders for the same customer, item and branch plant, with two different prices, both have a quantity open.
- SO Entry (P4210) Process Tab Option # 7 (Blanket/Quote Order Processing) is set to 5 (Process by Deliver To)
- Using Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) the user enters the order for 7 units in branch B10, but manually overrides the revenue business unit with 100006 and edits the line. The green checkmark appears indicating more than one blanket exists for the order.
- The user selects the Row Action for Blanket Release
- On the Blanket Release Screen the two blankets are listed. The user enters 4 units on the first blanket and 3 units on the second blanket.
- After selecting the blankets and quantities, when they return to the sales detail screen the order is split into two lines, but the second (split line) has a Revenue Business Unit B10 from the order header instead of using 1006 which was manually overridden on the first line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document