E1: 31: P31113 Does Not Decrement F3111 UORG For Serialized Component
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing issues for serialized components using P31113 Inventory Issues and Multi location Row Exit, the P31113 does not correctly decremented the quantity on the first line and does not update the F3111 part list correctly. This causes the first line to be overstated. The P31113 should correctly decremented the first line and update the F3111 part list UORG with the correct quantities for each line / location.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a parent item and one serialized component.
2. Adjust in inventory for the component for 3 different Serial Numbers A, B, and C
3. Create a BOM P3002 for the parent item with the component on the BOM.
4. Create a work order for the parent item Qty of 100.
5. Go to P31113 and Row Exit to Multi Locations P42053 and issue Qty of 1 for second line first serial number A
6. Notice in the P31113 / P42053 and P3111 / F3111 UORG for the first line remains at 100 when it should decrement to 99 and the the second line for S/N number A is correct at .
this equals 101 at the end when all issues are done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms