E1: 31P: Reserved by Error Occurs When Attempting to Add Mfg Parts List on New Work Order Task
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the ETO Project Workbench (P31P001), when moving from one work order task to another, when you attempt to go to Work Order Parts List (P3111) from the More Task Actions exit, a Reserved by error occurs. Go to Business Object Reservation (P00095) and notice that the document is reserved in P31P001.
Steps to Duplicate;
1. From the Project Workbench (P31P001), create a new WO Task by clicking Insert Below under the last WO Task.
2. New WO Task Type created.
3. Go to Business Object Reservations (P00095), click on your User ID, and note that record reservation.
4. Click Save and Continue.
5. Check P00095 and note that the record reservation no longer exists.
6. On the newly created WO Task Type, choose the Mfg Parts List Task Action and click the Blue Circle with the two white arrows.
7. Upon entry into the Work Order Parts List (P3111), a Reserved by….. error occurs. This is the reported issue.
8. P00095 reveals a business object reservation on P31P001.
In the Workbench, the workaround is to click Save and Close.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms