E1: 49: Shipment Consolidation On Approved Shipment
(Doc ID 2123898.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Sales Order lines get added to an approved shipment.
When approving a shipment while a sales order is open and not saved yet, it will be added to this approved shipment, while the statuses on the sales order are not advanced.
Note: If adding a new sales order after the shipment was approved, this order will not be added to the shipment, but will have a new shipment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Shipment consolidation activated in Transportation constants (Multiple Order Consolidation)
- Using P42101, enter a sales order #1, for client Ship To #4242 and branch/plant 30 enter an item and a quantity. submit the order
- Look for the shipment in P4915,
- Using P42101, enter a second sales order #2, for same client Ship To #4242 and branch/plant 30 enter same item and quantity, do not submit the order just yet.
- Go back to P4915, approve the shipment (containing order #1) : shipment status becomes 25 (from Transportation Constants), sales order lines statuses of order #1 advance (setup of Processing options for P4915 version)
- Go back to the P42101 open on order #2 and submit the order.
- Go back to P4915, the shipment now contains order #1 and #2, sales order lines status for #1 are advanced to "approved" status, while the sales order lines for #2 are still "unapproved", and the shipment is considered approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document