E1: 43: P43060 – Release Amount (AOPN) Is Blanked Out And Amount To Date (AREC) Is Multiplied By UoM Conversion On OB
(Doc ID 2124000.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While releasing and generating an order from a Blanket Order (OB) that has a Transaction Unit of Measure different from the Primary Unit of Measure, the Release Amount / Amount Open (AOPN) will be blanket out and the Amt To Date / Amount Received (AREC) multiplied by the conversion factor from Unit of Measure Conversions (P41002) between Primary and Transaction UoM.
Steps to duplicate:
- P4101, P41026 – Set in item in Item Master and Item Branch/Plat with Primary UoM in KG and Purchasing in TN;
- P4105 – Define a cost for the item;
- P41002 – Define the conversion between KG and TN;
- P4310 – Create a Blanket Order with the Tr. UoM in TN;
- P43060 – Partially release the OB and generate the order;
- P43060 – Notice the Amount Open (AOPN) is blanked out and Amt To Date is multiplied by the conversion factor defined in P41002.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document