Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order is backordered the last status becomes 902, but after performing print delivery note through Delivery note print (R42535) with processing option 'Override next status' set as BLANK this will result in changing the last status of the backordered sales order. This should not be possible due to audit purpose, meaning the last status should remain at backordered last status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an item by P4101-Item Master.
- Perform inventory adjustment by P4114.
- Create a sales order by P4210-Sales order entry.
- Set up processing options for application P4210.
- Set up processing options for application R42520-Print pick slip.
- Run report R42520-Print pick slip in order to create a pick slip.
- After running this report the sales order’s last status was moved to 902.
- Check existing order activity rules setup in the system.
- In order to have sufficient quantity to ship to the customer, hence now we have 2 EA on the backorder because we did not have 5 available EA in the beginning to be shipped on the SO, we need to perform an adjustment in order to add an additional at least 2 EA (pieces) to our item availability in order to perform full quantity shipment to the customer.
- Perform adjustment P4114-Inventory adjustment.
- Perform a release of the backordered quantity on the second line of sales order throughout application by P42117-Backorder Release.
- Set up processing options for application P42117, tab ‘Process’, processing option 2.‘Commitments’ with value 1.
- After backorder release, P4205-Ship confirm is performed.
- Print a delivery note throughout R42535-Delivery Notes Print Final.
- Set up Delivery note print (R42535) processing options as per customer side.
- Outcome: After performing the delivery note report with processing options changed from standard the last status is overridden, hence it is changed from 902 to 578.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms