E1: 31A: Rerun Of R31804 (Variance Accounting) Is Creating Incorrect Net Variance in F3102
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R31804 is incorrectly updating net variance in F3102( Production Cost)
1. Create work order for qty '5'
2. Attach part list and routing
3. Issue materiel and book labor for full '5' qty
4. Complete work order for qty '3' only
5. Run accounting and then variance accounting with restatement ON ( Do not close work order)
6. Note that F3102 is updated with correct Actual and Net variance
7. Again complete remaining '2' Qty
8. Again Run accounting and then variance accounting with restatement ON
9. Note that F3102 is updated with incorrect Net variance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms