E1: 42 / 45: Interactively Repriced Sales Order (P42101/P4210) With Replacement Item Not Saved, P4074 Primary Key Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2128306.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In sales order entry (P42101/P4210), when the user interactively reprices an order including a replacement item not selected in the cross reference, the order is not saved. Logs show PRIMARY KEY constraint 'F4074_PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'PRODDTA.F4074'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an item with stocking type U, for use up, with no quantity available, create an item cross reference for replacement, type R.
2. Enter a sales order for the 'use up' item using P42101. Tab to the next line, not the Substitute Item Exists message is displayed. Do not go to the substitute items form.
3. Enter another sales order line for an In-stock item
4. Move back to line 1, for the Use Up item and choose the Cross Reference button.
5. In the Cross Reference screen do not choose the available cross reference item.
6. Cancel out of the Cross Reference Screen.
7. Reprice the order interactively.
8. Make note of the order number. Submit and close
9. Inquire on the order. No record is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document