E1: 41: Cross Docking Flag Is Not Enabled For Copied Items
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Cross Docking flag is copied from the original Item Master(P4101) record to the new Item Master record. After it prompts in the Category Codes form, the Cross Docking flag is cleared for the new item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- The Processing option for P4101, tab Interop, Transaction Type is set asJDEITEM and Before/After Image set as 1 .
- Create a new item using Copy functionality in P4101 from an old item that has Cross-Docking checked.
- Go to the Additional Info. tab for the new item and Cross-Docking is checked. Save the new item.
- Open the Category Codes form for the new item and save.
- Open the Additional System Information tab on the new Item, to see Cross-Docking flag. The Cross-Docking flag on the new item record is cleared.
Note: This issue does not occur when both processing options are blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms