Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EOne Release: 9.2
Tools Release: 22.214.171.124
Cursor jumps when user tries to enter data in a form after upgrade to 9.2
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to a web client and run application: P43060 - Work with Order Release
2. Select a row and click Row exit – Order Release
3. The next screen - Order Release appears.
4. The user clicks into Release Amt and it highlights for a split second but then the focus goes to Supplier
5. Then user starts typing the Release Amt but it ends up in Supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms