E1: E1PAGE: Page Composer Task ID Visual Assist Create Error in Log
(Doc ID 2129995.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
App Release: 9.1
OS: Windows 2012 R2
DB: SQL Server 2012
WebApp: WebLogic 12.1.3
Customer just upgraded to Tools 18.104.22.168, are testing the new Page Composer tool and seeing a lot of these errors in the Jas log:
This happens whenever Visual Assist on "Task ID" is used. The visual assist works and no adverse effect on functionality, but the error is still logged.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Start Page Composer
2. Click "Create new content" icon
3. Choose "Designer Pane"
4. On any cell, click "Add a tile".
5. With the Tile Type set to "Task", click the Visual Assist on Task ID.
6. Dialog opens called "Data Browser - F9000"
7. Check the jas log for the HTML server. You will see the errors related to "APP-DATABROWSE-F9000"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document