E1: 45: Enhanced Basket Adjustment Counts Item Not in Basket
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When an Item Number exists in the Basket Master (P4550) for the Basket Reprice Group, but there is not a price setup for that item in the Adjustment per Basket Item Screen (P4072 Form W4072C), Sales Order Entry is including the item when determining whether the From Level has been reached for other items that should receive the adjustment. This issue is affecting the live (production) environment.
The client expects that the quantity on the item with no record in Adjustment per Basket Item Screen (P4072 Form W4072C) will not be included when determining the quantity for the price adjustment and that the system will not pull in the adjustment for that item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two new items (4550-1 and 4550-2) with Primary UOM EA and Secondary UOM PL and set UOM Conversion of 30 EA = 1 PL.
- Setup base prices for the two items of 100.00 EA.
- Go into UDC 40/PI and enter a new Item Group BOBSK1.
- Go into Basket Master (P4550) and add the two items just created to a new Enhanced Basket Group with Basket UOM = PL, Accumulation Rule = 0 and Pricing Rule = 1.
- Create a new Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) selecting Basket Level Adjustment, Enable Basket Master, Override Price and Quantity Level Break.
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) and add the Enhanced Basket Adjustment to it.
- Create a Price Adjustment Detail Record (P4072) for the Item Group only. Populate From Level as 19.95 Threshold UOM as PL, Factor Value Blank and Basis Code 5 and Cur Code USD.
- Select the Adjustment Detail record and Row Exit to Adj. per Bskt Item.
- On the Adjustment per Basket Item Screen (P4072 Form W4072C), add the first Item (4550-1) but NOT the second item (4550-2).
- Create a new customer and populate the adjustment schedule.
- Create a sales order (P4210), enter the second item first with a quantity of 300 EA, 10 PL, enter first item second, 300 EA, 10 PL the base prices default in for both items. Together there are 20 PL, but only the items on the second line has an Adjustment per Basket Item setup.
- Take the Form Exit to Reprice Order.
- First line is repriced to 0 and second line is repriced to 31,500.00.
- Price History (P4072) shows the second line has the adjustment applied and pulls in the price per PL of 3,150.00 based on 20 PL even though there is only 1 PL.
- Price History (P4072) shows the first line has the adjustment applied for an amount of 0 wiping out the previous price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms