Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: Create Schedule UBE (R40R010)
When running the Create Schedule UBE (R40R010) and an existing sales order line has been manually backordered, the quantity on the sales order line is moving from backordered to shippable, even if the quantity in the demand detail has not changed. No availability checking is performed on the version of the P4210 setup in the Demand Rules (P40R20).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a version of the P4210 in the demand rules for the customer that does not have availability checking turned on.
2. Add Demand records in EDI using the P47171.
3. Run the R47171 to create demand detail records.
4. Run the R40R010 to create a sales order for the item. Note that the quantity is on the quantity shipped bucket on the sales order.
5. Using the P4210, manually change the quantity shipped value to the backordered bucket.
6. Without making any changes to the demand detail record, run the R40R010 again. Note the quantity on the sales order has moved from backordered to the quantity shipped bucket.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms