E1: 42: System Event still in Process (031W) Warning on Copied Orders
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When attempting to copy a sales order with the Order Acceptance Screen activated in Traditional Sales Order Entry (P4210), the following warning message appears.
System Event still in Process (031W)
CAUSE . . . . A system event is still executing in the background.
RESOLUTION. . When the system event is completed, the warning message will be cleared and you may then continue your process
The user must sometimes wait 5-10 seconds before the order can be saved. The issue is occurring in the CRP environment for copied orders only. New orders do not have the issue. Copied orders where the Order Acceptance Screen is not activated do not get the warning or the time delay.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Sales Order Entry (P4210) version where Process Tab Processing Option #5 is set to 1 to display the Order Acceptance screen.
- Also set Process Tab Processing Option #3 to 1 so the header screen is presented first.
- Log in to the CRP environment.
- Go into the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version and click Find. Many orders are displayed.
- Select a Sales Order to Copy and Click the Copy Button.
- The lines of the order are copied into the grid
- Click down into the grid to edit the copied order lines.
- Click OK to save the order.
- System Event still in Process (031W) warning appears.
- Wait several seconds and click OK again.
- The Order Acceptance Screen is displayed.
- Click the Place Order Button.
- The order is saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms