E1: 3B: Unable to Recognize Revenue (P03B116) on Posted Invoice Error "Unposted Invoices Cannot Be Recognized"
(Doc ID 2135829.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recognizing revenue (Revenue Recognition Program P03B116) after an invoice is created (from either AR directly or through the Sales Order module) and posted without errors the system gives error "Unposted Invoices Cannot Be Recognized" and does not allow the revenue to be recognized.
Prerequisite: Revenue Recognition activated and setup
1. Create and post AR Invoice (P03B2002)
2. Go to Recognize Revenue (P03B116)
3. Select AR Invoice created in Step 1 to recognize revenue
4. Select Row, Recognize Revenue
5. Note Error "Unposted Invoices Cannot Be Recognized"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document