E1: GRID: Enhancement Request - Attempting to Save a Duplicate Grid Format Name Resets all Changes.
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 9.2, when working with the Grid Format Manager and saving a New Name for the Grid Format which is a duplicate of an existing Grid Format Name, all selected Grid Format changes are undone after clicking the 'OK' button.
Steps to Replicate:
- Enter Grid Format Manager.
- Make changes to included or excluded columns, and/or column order.
- Select Save.
- Enter New Name for the Grid Format for which said name already exists ('test cnc' used in picture below).
- Click 'OK'.
- Receive the following message:
[The name is already in use, duplicate names are not allowed.]
- Observe that desired Grid Format changes have been lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms