E1: DD: Description Override Entered for Jargon Code does not Display in Data Selection Window
(Doc ID 2136608.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description override based on Jargon Code does not display in Data Selection window
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps :
1. From P92001 Work With Data Dictionary search for the desired Data Dictionary Item ( Ex: AN8GCA1)
2. Select result and from the Row Exit > Description Overrides
3. Select desired combination of Jargon Code with/without Language preference
4. From Row Exit > Glossary
5. Change value for description
6. Deploy Data Dictionary changes per Document 626511.1 E1: DD: Deploying Data Dictionary Changes
7. Open BV Batch Versions
8. Search for report containing AN8GCA1( Ex: R0006P )
9. Select Data Selection
10. In the selection screen, the description for the Data Dictionary Item (AN8GCA1) does not show the description override based on Jargon Code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!