Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Random locations are being used and multiple items are within different locations.
- Location profile (P46020) shows different pick sequences are being used from locations A1 to F5.
- Picking instructions show TB = 4 is being used (The system uses the picking sequence number. If you do not assign sequence numbers and you use this tiebreaker, the system chooses between equal locations based on their alphanumeric sequence. You define sequences using the Location Profile application (P46020).)
- A Sales order with 4 lines is created for 4 items.
- R46171 is ran and the locations are not picked in the corresponding order (based on pick sequence). One task is generated with 4 trips, and the trips are not arranged based on the pick sequence order.
How can you sort the trips within a task based on Pick Sequence of the location?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms