E1: 46: Pick Trips Not Created In Location Pick Sequence
(Doc ID 2136742.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Random locations are being used and multiple items are within different locations.
- Location profile (P46020) shows different pick sequences are being used from locations A1 to F5.
- Picking instructions show TB = 4 is being used (The system uses the picking sequence number. If you do not assign sequence numbers and you use this tiebreaker, the system chooses between equal locations based on their alphanumeric sequence. You define sequences using the Location Profile application (P46020).)
- A Sales order with 4 lines is created for 4 items.
- R46171 is ran and the locations are not picked in the corresponding order (based on pick sequence). One task is generated with 4 trips, and the trips are not arranged based on the pick sequence order.
How can you sort the trips within a task based on Pick Sequence of the location?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document