E1: 43: Closed POs do not Print Using the Form Exit - Enhancement
(Doc ID 2137906.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Print (R43500)
When attempting to print old closed purchase orders from FY 15, using the Form Exit to PO Print from inside the PO Detail Revisions screen, the PO Header information is printed but no detail PO lines are printed on the PDF output. The PO will print from Batch Versions. This issue is occurring in the production environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Attempt to print PO# 13016 which was closed in FY 15.
- Find the Purchase Order in Open Purchase Orders Inquiry
- Enter PO Detail Revisions and notice all lines are cancelled status (980/999)
- Take Form Exit to Print Order.
- The PO Print is blank.
- The PO will print from Batch Versions.
Auditors often ask for reprints of canceled PO lines, so the reprint version is set to print on demand from the Form Exit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!