E1: 43: Batch Date and System Batch Date Incorrect for Landed Cost Journal Entry if Receipt has Past Date
Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P4312 - PO Receipts
When applying landed costs and the g/l date on the receipt is input with a past date, the batch date (DICJ) and the batch system date (DSYJ) for the landed cost journal entries are created with the g/l date input on the receipt instead of the date the batch was created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a landed cost using the P41291.
2. Enter a stock purchase order and input the landed cost rule in the cost rule field.
3. Set the processing option #6 behind the version of the P4312 to a 1 to apply landed costs.
4. Receive the purchase order using the P4312. On the g/l date, change the date to a date in the past.
5. Complete the receipt and apply the landed costs.
6. Review the F0911 records created. The receipt transaction has the correct value in the batch date (DICJ) and the batch system date (DSYJ), which is today's date, but these values are populated with the g/l date using in step 4 for the landed cost journal entries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms