E1: 43Q: Requirement Of Approval Process In Operational Sourcing For Commodity/BU Level.
(Doc ID 2139135.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Operational Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Operational Sourcing
P43Q50 Analyze Event
1. Create a RFx event using P43Q70 having multiple items with different commodity codes.
2. Invite multiple bidders.
2. Perform the Bidder Response for each of the bidders.
3. End the Event
4. Analyze the event using P43Q50.
5. For selecting the best Bidder, client would like to have an Approval Process in place.
6. This approval process should also be based on the factors such as Commodity Code and Business Unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document