E1: 43Q: Requirement Of Approval Process In Operational Sourcing For Commodity/BU Level.
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Operational Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Operational Sourcing
P43Q50 Analyze Event
1. Create a RFx event using P43Q70 having multiple items with different commodity codes.
2. Invite multiple bidders.
2. Perform the Bidder Response for each of the bidders.
3. End the Event
4. Analyze the event using P43Q50.
5. For selecting the best Bidder, client would like to have an Approval Process in place.
6. This approval process should also be based on the factors such as Commodity Code and Business Unit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms