Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: R40R010 - Create Schedule UBE
The incorrect promised delivery date is being calculated on the sales order and shipment for a Demand Scheduling sales order when running the Create Schedule UBE with processing option #2 on the process tab set to a 1. The requested ship date on the demand detail is being used as the promised delivery date on the sales order and shipment when the order is first created. This should be the promised ship date. If the R40R010 is ran a second time without any changes, the dates are corrected.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Setup a customer for demand scheduling.
2. Setup a route for the ship to address with 1 transit day.
3. Enter EDI demand using the P47171. Set the requested ship date as 5/26 and the promised delivery date as 5/27.
4. Run the R47171 to generate demand detail records (F40R11). Verify the dates are correct from what was entered in EDI.
5. Set processing option #2 on the Process tab behind the R40R010 to a 1. The requested ship date should be 5/26 and the promised delivery should be 5/27 on the order and shipment.
6. Run the R40R010.
7. Review the sales order and shipment. The promised delivery date is 5/26 and the pick and ship dates are 5/25.
8. Run the R40R010 again without making any changes.
9. Review the sales order. The dates have changed. The promised delivery date is 5/27 and the pick and ship dates are now 5/26.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms