Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For any tools release, the issue can be reproduced at will by taking the following steps.
1. Login to the DV environment on a fat client.
2. Launch the P9500003 interactive application via the fast path.
3. Click on the Add button in the "Work With Audit Table Configurations" form.
4. Click on the Next button in the "Audit Table Setup Director" form.
5. Enter F07209 for the table name and then click on the Find button.
6. Select the row for the table and then click on the Next button.
7. Click on the Next button in the "Audit Table Information" form.
8. The TDA (Table Design Aid) application fails to automatically launch. Although there are no
error messages dispalyed in the form, the following error message is written to the jde log file
for the fat client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms