E1: 51F: MOC 2 Does Not Take Into Account GLAPYC In The Month Following the General Accounting Close
(Doc ID 2142424.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a Forecast for the first month of the fiscal year after the General Accounting Close has been run the balances become unstable. The errors clear themselves in the second month of the Fiscal Year.
The errors seen in the first month are:
1. MOC 2 (Prior To Be Committed Amounts and Units) do not display in the first month of the year
2. When posting MOC 2 the Prior To Be Committed Amounts and Units are not taking into account the APYC – the amount in Ledger Types 5A/5U is doubled.
3. In the first month the HA/HU and FA/FU Ledgers do not take into account the APYC values for MOC 2.
4. The R51F140 report does not include the APYC in the Current Amount column.
The errors seen in the second month are:
5. In month 2 the Prior To Be Committed Amount / Units (LT = 5A/5U) show the sum of the APYC + Period 01 that was posted in month 1. These amounts are corrected during the posting of month 2 so that these values are correct at the end of monthly processing.
6. The amounts in the FA/FU and HA/HU Ledger Types correct themselves at the end of month 2.
Correct the year end closing and re-opening process so that User Defined Method of Computation 2 creates the correct records throughout the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document