Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A2 cost is not written to the P31022 when unplanned material scrap is reported in the P31116.
Actual component scrap is not reported against a work order if there isn't Percent Scrap for that item on the parent's standard BOM. If a value for Percent Scrap (A2 Cost Type) exists on the standard BOM (F3002) at time of work order parts list creation, actual reported component scrap (A2) appears in the Production Cost Inquiry (F3102)for the work order. However, if component scrap is reported against a work order and Percent Scrap did not exist on the standard BOM at parts list creation, the Production Cost Inquiry does not reflect actual A2 component scrap reported against the work order.
Need to write unplanned material scrap to the P31022
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a standard 07 M stocking type parent and a standard 07 P stocking
type component item. Enter a P4105 cost of $10 for the component.
2. Create a BOM for the parent item with a qty of 1 of the component on it.
3. Simulate and Freeze cost for both items. Standard cost of parent item is
4. Create a work order for parent item for 10 nos. Consider this to be rework
done on parent item.
5. Do issues(planned/unplanned) of 10 nos of parent item to .
7. Report scrap of 2 nos through P31116 for parent item.
8. Run R31802A and note that A2 cost type not created in F3102 table.
ODM Issue Clarification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms