Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within ER Debugger for Event Level Variables (VA evt_*) produce the characters ' [ + ] [ ] ' as part of the expression. This expression is not shown when the event variables are set to report level (VA rpt_*).
Steps to replicate:
- Enter Table Conversion (TC) Design Aid for a TC (e.g. R8900F0006).
- Under "Events" Dropdown, select "Row Fetched".
- Click "Advanced ER" button.
- Click "Variables" Icon, enter "ALPH" for DD item, Click "Add" button.
- Ensure "Event" radio button is selected, click "Finish" button, and click "OK" button.
- Click "X=" Assignment/Expression button.
- Scroll to bottom of "To Object" list and highlight "VA evt_NameAlpha".
- Enter a valid Object Name per user choice in "From Object/Literal" and click "OK".
- Click green checkmark for "Save and Exit" and click "Save" from TC Design Aid menu then, Close/Exit TC Design Aid.
- Click "Cancel" and Close/Exit OMW.
- Fastpath (FP) to debug and run "Debug Application".
- Select the "TC" tab in the bottom-left window and QBE filter ObjectName for the TC.
- Double-click any TC version in filtered list.
- Expand the TC in upper-left window, Click Plus sign for "Row Fetched".
- Go to bottom-center window and expand Variables then, expand ER Variables.
- Double-click "VA evt_NameAlpha" and observe ' [ + ] [ ] ' expression is evident.
- Double-click any "VA rpt" and observe ' [ + ] [ ] ' expression is *not* evident.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms