E1: 51F: P51F100 - Productivity Calculations For EAC Amounts And Units Are Not Being Performed for MOC Y, Z, W
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Job Forecasting - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Productivity Calculations for the EAC Columns need to be taken from / displaying in the following columns on the display:
• Forecasted Projected Final Amount (51FFHA)
• Forecasted Projected Final Units (51FFHU)
• EAC Header Units
• EAC Amount Per Unit
• EAC Units Per UOM
• EAC UOM Per Unit
None of the EAC columns are being calculated. The correct calculations for each column are:
• EAC Header Units – The value from the 51FFHU column on the Cost Code Header Account (blank Object Account) needs to propagate into each of the rows within the Cost Code. Note – if the MOC allows this amount to be updated in Advanced Forecasting, the propagated amount will also update. For Cost Code 01301002 the correct value is 600
• EAC Amount Per Unit – The amount in the 51FFHA column at each row divided by the propagated EAC Header Units. For Cost Code 01301002, Cost Type 51100 the correct value is 37,200/600 = 62.
• EAC Units Per UOM – EAC Header Units / Forecasted Projected Final Units – Cost Code 01301002, Cost Type 51100 – 600 / 392.25 = 1.53
• EAC UOM Per Unit – Forecasted Projected Final Units / EAC Header Units – Cost Code 01301002, Cost Type 51100 – 392.25/600 = .65
Also note that as the Forecasted Projected Final Amounts and Units are changed throughout the forecasting process, the Productivity calculations above need to be updating to be consistent with the most current Forecast Amounts and Unit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms