E1: 41: Browsed Records Retain Supplier Name Value from Last Record when Supplier Number is Blank in Work With Item Branch (P41026)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When taking Row Exit for Item/Branch Plant Info via Work With Item Branch (P41026|W41026E Version: ZJDE0001), browsed records retain the 'Supplier Name' value from the last browsed, populated record, when 'Supplier Number' is blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Run APPL Work With Item Branch (P41026|W41026E Version: ZJDE0001).
- Perform Find.
- Select a Grid Record.
- Take Row Exit for Item/Branch Plant Info.
- Input Supplier Number and Save.
- Select Next Record (>) or Previous Record (<).
- Observe the following:
- Same Branch/Plant
- Different Item Number
- Supplier Number is [BLANK]
- The Supplier Name of previous item is retained.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms