E1: 31P: ETO Service Work Order Category Codes 11 - 20 Values Not Retained
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via the ETO Project Workbench (P31P001), when editing a Service Order task by attempting to set Classification Codes 11 through 20 on the Work Order Revisions (P17714), the settings are not saved. It initially appears that the codes are saved, but when when you click "Save and Continue" or "Save and Close" and reinquire on the codes in the Work Order Revisions, the codes are no longer populated. Interestingly enough, Classification Codes 1 - 10 are saved.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. From the ETO Project Workbench (P31P001), click Edit Tasks.
2. From Edit Tasks, find or enter a Service or Warranty Task Type. In this example, we are dealing with a SV Task Type. Choose Service WO Entry from More Task Actions.
3. When in the Work Order Revisions (P17714), define Category Codes including some in Cat Codes 1-10, and some in Cat Codes 11-20. Click Save. If you go back into the work order, the Cat Code values appear to be saved.
4. From Edit Tasks, Click Save and Close.
5. In the ETO Project Workbench (P31P001), click Edit Tasks.
6. From Edit Tasks, for the SV Task Type, choose Service WO Entry from More Task Actions.
7. Notice that the value in Category Code 1 is saved, but anything in Category Codes 11-20 were not retained. This is the reported issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms