Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With G & L Messages Removed from UDC 34 MT, when we run out existing purchase orders to satisfy demand, the system incorrectly generates unnecessary planned orders. The issue seems to only occur with interplant demand and running Multi-Plant MRP Generation (R3483) in which we are attempting to create purchase orders (OT) to satisfy another B/P's demand. The system is not planning to net inventory to zero.
No multiple order quantities, minimum or multiple quantities, or safety stock requirements are defined.
1. Define Supply B/P A Additional Info for purchased item 422.
2. Define B/P Info (P41026) for demand B/P B
3. B/P Relationship definition (P3403T). The Source Percent is defined as 100% for B/P A to supply B/P B.
4. Forecast demand for B/P 30.
5. No forecast demand for B/P M30.
6. R3483 Processing Options.
7. In UDC 34/MT, remove the G and L Message Types.
8. Run R3483. In the Time Series, note the request to purchase an additional quantity (+PLO) of 10.0000. This incorrectly overstates the Ending Availability (EA) by 10.0000.
9. In the Detail Message Review (P3411), the erroneous Order message has a Request Date of November 9, 2016.
10. S&D Inquiry (P4021) shows the erroneous requested OT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms