E1: 76B: P7611B Gives Web Exception On Detail Additional Info Form
(Doc ID 2152052.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stand Alone Nota Fiscal / P7611B
When Stand Alone Nota Fiscal (P7611B) is set to enable editing on status code fields, and the status code limit for changes is set to a lower or equal value than the next status (NXTR) in the F7611B-NF Detail, the system gives a Web Client Exception error. However, if the status code limit is set to a higher value than the one in NXTR for the selected error, or blank, it will not generate the error.
Steps to Reproduce
NOTE: Turn on Brazilian localization
P7611B processing options setup/Edits tab
1. Status (blank)
2. Status Code Limit For Changes 425
1. From G76B4321 Stand alone Nota Fiscal menu, Select Open P7611B Stand alone NF Inbound by Supplier
2. Click Find
3. Select a record (for this example, the NF status is last: 400 next: 430) and go to row exit, detail revision
4. Select record and click on Detail Additional Info to visualize some of the information contained.
5. Immediately, the Web Client Exception error pops up on screen : An exception has been caught by the web client. Please contact your system administrator.
After the Web Exception error is encountered, user is forced to leave the application without visualizing any of the additional information.
P7611B Stand Alone Nota Fiscal is erroring when status code is set for editing in the processing options to any other value than blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document