E1: 76B: Duplicate Records In F43121 For Landed Costs
(Doc ID 2152053.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the option #6 (F43121 Freight Recording) under Freights TAB in processing option behind P7610 is set to "1" (One Record per Nota Fiscal), system creates two records in Purchase Order Receipts (F43121) table for landed costs with the total amount of the additional expenses.
The issue is duplicate following the steps below:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Purchase Order (G76B4311 – P4310 – ZJDE7001) with two item lines
2. Receive the purchase order created on previous step (G76B4311 – P4312 – ZJDE7001)
3. DATABROWSER - Check F43121 receipts records. Two records create for items
4. Apply Landed Costs (G76B4311 - P7610-ZJDE0004) and inquiry Nota Fiscal used to receive the purchase order by header
5. On NF Freight field enter freight amount.
6. Take Form Exit to Landed Costs
7. DATABROWSER - Check F43121 and see two records same amount with total amount of Freight added
When processing options #6 on P7610B Freights TAB is set to "1"; system should create only one record with total amount of expenses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document