E1: 40G: INCORRECT AMOUNT TO PAY CALCULATION WITH QUANTITY TO PAY ADJUSTMENT APPLIED
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When a quantity to pay advanced price adjustment is applied to a weigh tag
receipt, the amount to pay calculation is incorrectly calculated and
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Quantity to Pay price adjustment
2. Create a block, harvest, contract, contract block, and contract harvest.
3. Attach the price adjustment to the contract harvest.
4. Enter and close a weigh tag with the quantity to pay info populated in the
5. Run R45620 over the receipt to reprice the receipt.
6. Set the harvest status to Complete.
7. Inquire on the Block/Harvest in P40G300 or P40G310 and the Amount Due,
Gross Amount, and Net Payment are all overstated and incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms