E1:07: PA City M Not Calculated When Resident and Work State GEO Code Is The Same And Source Of SUI Is Populated
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release: EnterpriseOne 9.0 with tool version 9.1
Actual behavior: After installed the ESU JL23745 to enable Vertex version 4.1.1, the Pennsylvania City tax calculated and updated the YTD column but no longer display on the register and no GTN error presented. Employee reside and work in the same 9 digits Geocode in this instance is 390111920 with school district code of 6400. Employee Resident status is R and source of SUI is W.
Step to reproduce:
1. Employee reside and work in the same 9 digits Geocode 390111920 with school district code of 6400.
2. Employee Resident status is R
3. Here is the key to duplication, source of SUI is W.
4. Created timecard and run thru final update.
5. Payroll register showed the YTD increase by how much city tax should be withholding but nothing show up on the current column.
6. Run payroll all the way thru final update and no history table F06136, F06136B or F06166 get updated with city tax.
Desire outcome: City tax to calculated and update correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms