Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Media Object Template is added to a text type MOBJ without further editing, the text of the template is not saved in the media object
Steps to Reproduce
Ensure SupportActiveXIE is False in JAS.INI
1. Run any application, for example P4210
2. Select Record
3. Menu::Row::Order::Attachments::Header Attachment
4. Media Object Viewer should display. Click Templates button.
5. P98TMPL Work with Media Object Templates should display. Click Find button.
6. Select template record. Click OK button.
7. Media Object Viewer displays. DO NOT TYPE IN FIELD. Click Save button.
8. P4210 displays. Verify selected Record.
9. Menu::Row::Order::Attachments::Header Attachment
10. Attachment does not display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms