E1: 42: P4210 Kit with Kit Pricing Method = 1 Applies Multiple Advanced Pricing Discounts to the Sales Order Line when Changing DSC1 Description within the Detail Grid
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With a P4101 Parent Kit Pricing Method defined = 1 (Total Components List Prices) combined with a Advanced Price Adjustment adding a negative amount (discount) for Basis Code 5 (Add on amount), the defined discount is being applied multiple times in ADD mode every time the F4211 DSC1 Description is modified/changed and tabbing down to update order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Kit Item with 2 components
2. P4101 Item Master for Kit Parent has Kit Pricing Method = 1
3. P4072; Add Advanced Price Adjustment of -5.000 using Basis Code = 5 Add On Amount.
4. P4073; Attach #4 above to Adv Prcg Schedule All Items All Customers
5. P4210; Header First, Add new sales order and manually add Schedule to P4201 Additional Information tab. Add a detail line for 1 ea Kit Parent item, tab down, system exits to Kit Window, select to add components to order, system comes back to detail line and calculates -$5.00 Discount as
expected and confirmed when viewing P4074 Price History exit.
6. Change DSC1 Description of Kit Parent in SOE Detail Grid Line and see that another -$5.00 Discount is applied. Multiple Discounts are applied for every DSC1 change.
Note: This only occurs with Kit orders using Kit Pricing Method =1 and does not occur when either using Kit Pricing Method = 4 or when standard stock lines for components are ordered separately.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms