E1: 43:Cost Objects (ACA) Not Working For P43E20( Desktop Receipts)
(Doc ID 2154613.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P43E20 (Desktop Receipts) to receive a requisition, the Cost Objects on the purchase order are not written in the journal entry.
1. Create requisition
2. Approve requisition
3. Generate purchase order from requisition
4. Update cost object 1 on purchase order
5. Print purchase order
6. Using Desktop Receipts, receive requisition
7. Review journal entries and cost object fields are blank
8. Reverse requisition receipt
9. This time, receipt purchase order using P4312
10. Review journal entries and cost object 1 is populated from purchase order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document